Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fall Updates

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know that everything is going great in regards to cd release and shows etc.For Ontario fans Saga are doing 3 shows in Barrie Toronto and Brantford.We wanted to do at least 10 gigs which would have included cities in Quebec as well but timing and venue availability got in the way.As you are aware the Eurotour was booked well in advance and obviously we can't change those dates.Also for those of you who have XM radio I'll be interviewed tomorrow morning at about 8;45am est(Fri Sept 29) on their hockey channel talking about the upcoming season and the Leafs as well as the new cd and the future of Saga etc!In the meantime get ready for some new site updates and some great new music.Hope to see you all on the road or in the bush!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Dear Jim, this is Kristina from Copenhagen. Hopefully you'll remember me though I was only 18-19 yrs.old and you were "the baby in the band", but c'mon. it's only 25 yrs. ago (shiiiit)... I
visited you for aweek when you were recording an album in Maidenhead, UK.... any bells?
I've lived in the US for the last 20 yrs, last 8 yrs. in New Orleans, experiencing hurricane Katrina 2 yrs
ago- yes, I survived it; the city is still holding on for dear life. I was recently in Copenhagen and saw a Saga poster for upcoming tour in Nov. - what a trip!!
Just today I found yr website and how strange to see that u just today had made an entry; this computer world still blows my mind... I would love to say hi to you, but I guess this is public so I'll just write my email kristinamolgaard@yahoo.com
It'd be supercool to hear from you!
Peace, Kristina

Trudes said...

Hi,sadly I missed this interview, but maybe if someone taped this interview, I would love to hear this.

Unknown said...

Hey Jim...Glad to here your doing well. I remember you from the good old Downsview days. Looking forward to seeing you in Barrie

Steve Lindsay